Dr. Santosh Kumar Sahu
Faculty Name: Dr. Santosh Kumar Sahu
Research: Thermal Engineering
Laboratory: Fluid Mechanics and Machinery Laboratory
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +91 731-6603238 Office: Academic Pod, CSE-2 (101)
- Thermal-hydraulics of nuclear reactors
- Gas flow through micro channels
- Impinging jets
- Heat exchangers
- Pool boiling heat transfer
Dr. Santosh Kumar Sahu is serving as a Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Indore. He has received his Master’s (2004) and PhD (2009) degrees from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay and Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India, respectively. His research interests include rewetting of hot surfaces, quenching of hot stationary and moving surfaces, heat transfer enhancement with nanofluids, heat transfer behavior of gaseous flows in micro devices, pool boiling heat transfer, impinging jets, heat exchanging equipments, flow through corrugates tubes. He has published 35 international indexed journal papers and 35 articles in international conference proceedings, besides contributing 03 articles in the edited book published by Springer. He has received the prestigious IUSSTF Research Fellowship by Indo-US Science and Technology Forum for Engineering Sciences in 2011. Under the Indo-US Research Fellowship programme, he has visited Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA during September 2011 to January 2012. He is serving as the member of Editorial Board of ISRN Mechanical Engineering since 2010. Also, he has been an active reviewer of various international journals, international conferences and text books.
- IUSSTF (Indo-US Science & Technology Forum) Fellow, 2011
- Research article selected as qualified student award winner of the student paper competition in the 24th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE24), Charlotte, NC, USA, 2016
- Research article has been selected as qualified student award winner of the student paper competition in the 25th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering (ICONE25), Shanghai, China, 2017.