Parallel Algorithms. Algorithms to Discover Algorithms. Mathematical Puzzles. Machine Learning.
Automatic Discovery of Efficient Divide-and-Conquer Algorithms for Dynamic Programming Problems
, Stony Brook University
Advisor: Prof. Rezaul Chowdhury
, Google Scholar
- [TOPC 2017] Autogen: Automatic Discovery of Efficient Recursive Divide-&-Conquer Algorithms for Solving Dynamic Programming Problems
(Special Issue for Top Papers from PPoPP 2016)
- [SPAA 2017] Provably Efficient Scheduling of Cache-Oblivious Wavefront Algorithms
- [Euro-Par 2016] An Efficient Cache-Oblivious Parallel Viterbi Algorithm
- [ISC 2019] Toward Efficient Architecture-Independent Algorithms for Dynamic Programs
- [TCS 2018] The Range 1 Query (R1Q) Problem
(Special Issue for Top Papers from COCOON 2014)
- [Master's] Shubham - An Efficient Algorithm for the Sequence Alignment with Gap Penalty Problem
- [Bachelor's] Sundesh Gupta - An Educational Tool to Simplify Learning Machine Learning Algorithms
Currently, I am writing a book titled Classic Mathematical Puzzles on hauntingly intriguing advanced mathematical puzzles.