Machine Learning & Big Data Handling Lab
I am pursuing Master of Science (by Research) in Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Indore since July 2019. I am currently working on my MS Thesis with Dr Aruna Tiwari on Real-Time Predictions for Non-stationary Data-Streams.
- Machine Learning
- Datastream Mining
- Concept Drift
- MS (Research) (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
- July 2019 - June 2021
- B.E. (Information Technology)
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, Indore
- Aug 2013 - May 2017
- Application Development Associate
- May 2017 - July 2018
- Accenture Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru, India
- Image Denoising using autoencoders.
- A fuzzy clustering based regression models for concept drifted datastreams.
- Ajay Choudhary, Preeti Jha, Aruna Tiwari, Neha Bharill "A Brief Survey on Concept Drifted Datastream Regression" , Soft Computing for Problem Solving, SocProS2020 (Accepted).
- Ajay Choudhary, Preeti Jha, Aruna Tiwari, Neha Bharill and Milind Ratnaparkhe "Scalable Fuzzy Clustering-based Regression to Predict the Isoelectric Points of the Plant Protein Sequences using Apache Spark" , 2021 IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE) (Accepted).