Dr. Prashant Kodgire
1. Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, India (2007).
2. M.Sc. in Microbiology, Government Institute of Science, Dr. B.A. Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India (1999).
1. Postdoctoral Scholar / Fellow, University of Chicago (2008-2012): Department of Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology, Chicago, IL, USA (Laboratory of Prof. Ursula Storb)
2. Research Associate, Wockhardt Research Centre (1999-2001): Biotechnology Group, Wockhardt Research Centre, Aurangabad, India
1. AID and Somatic Hypermutation of Immunoglobulin genes, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India (2011).
2. Flourimetric Biosensor for Detection and Quantification of Insecticides and Pesticides using Recombinant Organo-Phosphorus Hydrolase Expressed in E. coli, Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India (2016).
3. Exploration of Cis elements in Attracting AID to Proto-Oncogenes BCL6 and MYC leading to B-Lymphoma, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India (2016).
Awards and Honors
1. Ramanujan fellowship from the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, India
2. Irvington Institutes postdoctoral fellowship from the Cancer Research Institute, USA
3. International postdoctoral fellowship award from the Lady Tata Memorial Trust, UK, for research in Leukaemia
4. Senior Research Fellowship from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
5. Junior Research Fellowship from the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India
6. Eklavya Scholarship from the Govt. of Maharashtra, India for Excellency in Academics