Dr. Amrendra K. Singh
School of Basic Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Simrol, Indore 453552, M.P., India
- June 2016 – present: Assistant Professor, IIT Indore, India.
- October 2015 – May 2016: Research Scientist, IIT Indore, India.
- May 2012 – July 2015: Research Associate, Michigan State University, USA.
- March 2010 – February 2012: Postdoctoral Fellow, Lund University, Sweden.
- December 2008 – February 2010: Research Associate, IIT Bombay, India.
- July 2003 – April 2009: Ph.D., IIT Bombay, India.
- 2000 – 2002: M.Sc., D.D.U. Gorakhpur University, India.
- 1997 – 2000: B.Sc., D.D.U. Gorakhpur University, India.
Awards and Achievements
- Carl Trygger Foundation’s Postdoctoral Fellowship availed at Lund University, Sweden, March 2010 – February 2012.
- Best Young Researchers’ Oral Presentation Award at 12th Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (MTIC-XII), IIT Madras, December 2007.
- Best Presentation Award at RSC-West India Section Student Symposium, Goa University, October 2007.
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee (SPM) Fellowship from Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi (Govt. of India), August 2003.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), March 2003.
- CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET); qualified for Junior Research Fellowship from CSIR, New Delhi (Govt. of India), June & December 2002.