Dr. M. Tanveer, SMIEEE
Action Editor: Neural Networks, Elsevier (2022-2025) (IF: 8.05).
Editorial Board: Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Elsevier (IF: 6.21).
Associate Editor: International Journal of Machine Learning & Cybernetics (IF: 4.012).
Associate Editor: Frontiers in Applied Mathematics and Statistics.
Lead Guest Editor: SI - IEEE Journal of Biomedical Health and Informatics (IF 5.77).
Lead Guest Editor (Associate Editor): ACM Transactions on Multimedia (IF 3.27).
Guest Editor: SI - Information Fusion, Elsevier (IF 12.97).
Guest Editor: SI - IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence.
Guest Editor: SI - Annals of Operations Research, Springer (IF 4.85).
Guest Editor: SI - Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier (IF 6.72).
Associate Editor: IEEE SMC 2019 - 2021.
Lead Guest Editor (Associate Editor): Special Issue of MTAP, Springer (IF 2.75).
The OPTIMAL research group focusses on the following research problems:
- Optimization methods and models for non-parallel support vector machines
- Detection of human brain disorders using machine learning approaches
- On classification and predition of Alzheimer's disease using machine learning techniques
- Novel machine learning algorithms for automated detection of seizure using EEG signals
- Digital forensic knowledge integration and intelligence (DIREKT-Intel)