- Delivered a talk on AI/ML in the program of "Vigyan Par Charcha" in association with the Rajya Shiksha Kendra (M.P. Govt.), Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, on September 15, 2021.
- Special Session for the IEEE International Conf. on Fuzzy Systems 2021 (FUZZ-IEEE 2021), Luxembourg, Handling Uncertainty in Interpretable AI on "Scalable Incremental Fuzzy Learning Techniques for Big Data and Genome Sequence Analysis" from Jul 11-14, 2021.
- Invited talk on "Virtual International Conference on Soft Computing, Optimization Theory and Applications (SCOTA 2021)" Organized & Sponsored by Department of Mathematics Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi Jharkhand, INDIA, March 26-27, 2021.
- Expert talk on "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence" in the Quality Improvement Program (QIP), AICTE on "1st Indian Workshop on Artificial Intelligence" (iWAI 2021), March 19-25, 2021 orgainized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, IIT Indore.
- Invited keynote speaker on "RTU TEQIP-III Sponsored, 3rd International Conference on Communication and Computational Technologies (ICCCT 2021)", Jointly Organized in Virtual Format by Rajasthan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur and Rajasthan Technical University Kota in Association with Soft Computing Research Society
February 27-28, 2021.
- Invited to deliver a virtual talk as part of the celebration of International Women's Day 2021 on March 8, 2021 at Regional Science Centre, Bhopal.
- Expert talk on "Unsupervised Learning" in the TEQIP course on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on Dec 24, 2020 at IIT Indore.
- Expert talk on "Machine Learning" in the QIP Sponsored Short-Term Course on Computational Methods in Signal Processing and Machine Learning, Dec 14-19, 2020 at IIT Indore.
- Expert talk in the Centre for Advanced Electronics, IIT Indore is organizing an NPIU/TEQIP-III Sponsored Faculty Training on Future Skill Technologies on "Internet of Things" from Dec 07-11, 2020.
- Expert talk on "Design of Kernel based One class classifier", 2020 IEEE Computational Intelligence Society Summer School on "Emerging Research Trends in Computational Intelligence: Theory and Applications" from Nov 26-30, 2020.
- Session chair in session: PN Suganthan, NTU Singapore "Differential Evolution: Population Topologies, Ensemble Strategies and Adaptation".
- Expert Talk for FDP on Data Science and Intelligent Computing titled as "Artificial Intelligence: building foundation through data exploration, pre-processing and representation" , Nov 21-25, 2020 at IIIT Naya Raipur.
- Expert talk on NPIU/TEQIP-III Sponsored Faculty Training on Future Skill Technologies on "Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning" organized by the Discipline of Mathematics, Discipline of Computer Science & Engineering, and Discipline of Electrical Engineering, IIT Indore from Nov 20-27, 2020.
- Expert Talk on "Clustering Technique", AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL). And Academy Sponsored "Online Faculty Development Programme (FDP)" on "Artificial Intelligence" from Nov 16-20, 2020 at CSIR Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI), Bhopal.
- Expert talk on "Introduction to AI and recent challenges" in the TEQIP-III Sponsored Short-Term Course on Artificial intelligence driven biomedical data analysis for disease diagnosis organized by Discipline of Electrical Engineering and Discipline of Mathematics, IIT Indore from Nov 05-10, 2020.
- Expert Talk on "Recent Trends in Data Science and Information Security" on 5 days Virtual Short Term Training Program from Jun 22-26, 2020 at Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology (RAIT), Navi Mumbai.
- Webinar on "Artificial Intelligence", Title: Computer Vision on Jun 6, 2020 at MCTE MHOW.
- Expert Talk on "Machine Learning in Bioinformatics" on Jan 30, 2020 at Pune University.
- Special Session on "Evolutionary Algorithms and Applications" 9th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving - SocProS 2019 (Unlocking the Power and Impact of Artificial Intelligence) Sep 02 - Sep 03, 2019 LIVERPOOL HOPE UNIVERSITY, LIVERPOOL, U.K.
Invited Talk on: "Optimization of Hybrid Soft Computing Model with Evolutionary Approach and their Applications".
- Special Session on "Computational Intelligence in Scalable Machine Learning Techniques for Genomics Data" IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI 2018) Nov 18 - Nov 21, 2018, Bengaluru, India
- Expert Talk on "Advanced analytics tools: State of the art and Practice", Speaker: Dr. Srinivas Padmanabhuni ACM India President and Associate Vice President at Infosys Limited on Aug 17, 2015.
- Expert Talk on "Diagnosing Parkinson's Disease using Evolutionary Algorithms", Speaker: Dr. Stephen. L. Smith (Graduate Admissions Tutor, Department of Electronics, University of York, UK).
For more info & Expert Talk on "Audio and Music Technology: Arts and sciences linked in graduating accredited engineers", Speaker: Professor David M Howard ) Head of the Department of Electronics, University of York, UK
on Feb 3, 2015.
For more info