- Integrated Photonics
- Optoelectronic Devices
- Nano-scale Devices for memory and computing
- Devices for Optical Fibre Communication and Interconnects
- Nanofabrication & VLSI Technology
- Silicon Photonics, Integrated CMOS Photonics
- Bio-chemical Sensors
- Microwave Photonics
We focus on Device Innovations through novel designs and cost-effective fabrication of on-chip devices based on smart and engineered materials for future communication, computing and sensing.The group has ongoing research collaborations with leading scientists in India, UK, South Korea, France, Russia and USA.
Swati Rajput, a recent Ph.D graduate from ONRL, got position in University of Toronto, Canada.
Lalit Singh, a recent Ph.D graduate from ONRL, got position in Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
Sourabh Jain, a recent Ph.D graduate from ONRL, got position in The University of Texas, Austin, USA.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar has been appointed Adjunct Faculty in Purdue School of Engineering & Technology, IUPUI, USA.
1. V. Kaushik, S. Rajput, S. Srivastav, L. Singh, P. Babu, E. Heidari, M. Ahmed, Y. Al-Hadeethi, Hamed Dalir, Volker J. Sorger and M. Kumar, "On-chip nanophotonic broadband wavelength detector with 2D-Electron gas: Nanophotonic platform for wavelength detection in visible spectral region,"Nanophotonics, November 2021, DOI: 10.1515/nanoph-2021-0365.
2. S. Rajput, V. Kaushik, P. Babu, P. Tiwari, A. K.Srivastava, and M. Kumar, "Optical Modulation via Coupling of Distributed Semiconductor Heterojunctions in a Si-ITO-Based Subwavelength Grating", Physical Review Applied, Vol.15, No.5, pp. 54029, May 2021.
3. L. Singh, S. Srivastav, V. Kaushik, S. Rajput, R. D. Mishra and M. Kumar, "Light Assisted Electro-Metallization in Resistive Switch with Optical Accessibility," Journal of Lightwave Technology, 2021, DOI: 10.1109/JLT.2021.3091970.
4. L. Singh, S. Srivastava, S.Rajput, V. Kaushik, R. D. Mishra, and M. Kumar,"Optical Switch with Ultra High Extinction Ratio Using Electrically Controlled Metal Diffusion", Optics Letters, Vol. 46, No. 11,pp. 2626-2629, 2021.